WARNING: This product is toxic and may be harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
PRECAUTIONS: Store in original container tightly closed, away from food and feedstuffs. Do not eat, drink or smoke while using this product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. To not breath vapor or spray mist. Wear protective clothing such as long-sleeved shirt, long pants, impermeable gloves, closed shoes and eye protection when handling and applying the product. When spraying overhead, wear in addition an impermeable hat. Wash all contaminated clothing and protective equipments before re-use. Take a bath and change into clean clothing after work.
SYMPTOMS OF POISONING: Early oral poisoning may case dilation of the pupils, slow breathing and sedation. More severe poisoning may cause lethargy, muscle tremors and convulsion.